Families and members of the community are invited to join us at our school open afternoon on Thursday 21 March from 2pm.
You will have a chance to
- look at the work your child is doing in a range of subject areas,
- talk to staff, School Board and P&C committee members,
- try out some of our technology, and
- learn about projects and initiatives that are ongoing around classrooms and around the school.
- Win prizes for your family in our great school selfie competition.
Highlights of the afternoon will include:
- 2.00 pm - Assembly run by the Year 3 and 4 class in the undercover area
- 2.30 pm – Selfie competition registration and details (and first selfie station) on the quadrangle
- 2.45 – 4.00 pm – Families visit classrooms and learning areas around the school. Student leader tours and demonstrations. Tea and coffee in the library.
- 3.15 – 4.00 pm – Free sausage sizzle and icy pole for each student and visitor prepared by School Board members and P&C volunteers
- Announcement of selfie competition shortlist and family games with final photo opportunities
4.30pm – Conclusion of activities